The Rivulis T-Tape drip tape is one of the most well-known and trusted brands in its class in the world. T-Tape is used for growing different crops around the world. It can reduce water consumption and improve the quality of your harvest. The T-Tape drip tape, with slit-like waterproofing, has become a star in the sales of irrigation tapes. It has proven itself as a standard of quality, retaining its current position.
The main advantages of the T-Tape drip tape include the following:
- use of low (from 0.3 atm) pressure saves energy resources devoted to water supply;
- slit-like emitter enables the placement of tape not only on the ground, but also in the soil;
- the design protects water outlets from the soil and roots of plants;
- a wide choice of distances between the droppers allows one to select the tape with allowance for the type of the soil and planting arrangement (10 cm, 15 cm, 20 cm, 30 cm). Meanwhile, the distance between droppers does not affect the price of the tape;
- a wide selection of water drains allows one to select a tape with allowance for the crop and specific parameters of the water source.
High material strength standards, design and quality of manufacture of T-Tape tapes enable people to rely on their durability for many years.