TerraLab named after Ivan Gogolev and created by TerraTarsa Ukraine conducts agrochemical research according to all international standards. This is a world-class laboratory, the only one in Ukraine, created to solve the problems in the agrochemical field. All processes are as fully automated as possible. The influence of the human factor on the results of the analysis is eliminated. The accuracy and stability of measurement results are guaranteed. The conducted analyses enable the development of scientifically grounded-system for nutrition of agricultural crops that will increase their productivity.
The TerraLab laboratory means:
- modern equipment;
- high level of specialists;
- high quality of reagents;
- adherence to the international standards.
The laboratory conducts analyses on:
- the content of nutritional elements in the soil;
- quality of water intended for irrigation;
- supply of plants with nutritional elements;
- the quality of mineral and organic fertilizers.